Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, September 23, 2019

Shiny cards

It seems like I get cards every Monday and than everything slows down the rest of the week. Let's hope this doesn't happen this week.

Both of today's cards came from 1 seller.


I got this Jon Garland card for $.49/shipped. It's a nice, shiny, red card at that. I've seen this set before, I think I even have the team set, but I had never seen the color variations. It's also numbered to /199. This is my 30th card of one of our World Series starters.


I also got this shiny Buehrle (another World Series starter). It's also numbered (to /99) and was picked up for $.53/shipped. It is my 187th card in the Mark Buehrle Collection. Also nice to add his cards as he's probably my favorite White Sox pitcher of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.