Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Trade with Potch

Another trade that I had scanned awhile ago but put in the wrong folder, my bad.  I suck.

trade-potch01

Some 80’s goodness.  I had never seen the 1987 Fleer Mini’s so obviously I had none.  I remember all these sets from back in the day.

trade-potch02

And some modern cards.  The Carlos Quentin is one of those perforated cards.  I was in a heritage break but didn’t get the AJ card so it has a home as well.

Thanks for another great trade Potch.  Be sure to check him out at “Potch Wheeler and the Cardboard Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.