Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ebay Pick-up #5

ebay05

Picked up this Jim Thome relic for Upper Deck for $2.25/shipped.  It was under my $3 max for relics and it’s of Jim Thome.  I was happy when they signed him even though sometimes he frustrated me, he has always been a good guy and a great team mate.  How can you not want that on your team.

3 comments:

  1. That hat is distinctly blue and not black. Either the angle of the photographer is the weirdest possible alignment, or I have no dang clue what game is that picture is from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (note to self - click on the image to zoom it.) It's one of those stupid patriotic hats.

    ReplyDelete