Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cheap ebay pick-ups

Just a couple of quick ebay pick ups I’ve gotten this week.

ebay01

Tom Seaver – 1987 Topps ($.20/shipped)

Dave Dravecky – 1990 Pacific Legends collection ($.46/shipped)

Jack Egber – 2008 Bowman Signs of the Future auto ($1.74/shipped)

And now that I’m checking to see what I paid for each of the cards, the Arnie Munoz actually belonged with the lot below that I purchased from the same seller.

ebaylot02

7 auto’s and 1 relic (14.98/shipped) = $1.88/card

So a huge boost to my Sox auto cards, hopefully by the time I post this post, I’ll have my numbers up on the above right updated.  But don’t count on it.  It’s a really cool box to have and a great way to keep track of my collections, but I get so behind because I tend to wait forever to update it.  Then I have a crap load of cards to add.  Right now I have about 6 or 7 posts to type out and still a couple more to scan because I tend to wait.  One of these days I’ll get my crap together.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.