Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cheap ebay

Picked up a few cards in the last few weeks on ebay.  I set myself limits (as I’ve mentioned before) on how much I can spend on a certain type of card.  I haven’t been able to win a bunch of cheap vintage like I was before but I did manage these 3 cards and the lot below them.

ebay01

Tom Seaver – 1992 Kellogs – .41/free shipping – $.41 total

Bart Johnson – 1974 Topps – .30/free shipping – $.30 total

Jermaine Dye – 2007 UD Sweet Spot relic – .99/.95 shipping – $1.94 total

Totals for 3 cards – $2.65 (Tom Seaver collection, 2 White Sox collection)

ebay02

Tom Seaver – 8 card lot – .99/2.00 shipping – $2.99 shipped.

This lot was a little more than I would normally pay for “newer” cards but I pulled the string anyways since they were Tom Seaver’s and I had none of them. 

So a total of 11 cards for a total of $4.93.  All personal collection cards.  Can’t complain about that.  I might have even used some ebay bucks for some of it, but I don’t remember for sure.

1 comment:

  1. absolute mastery of the ebay, dude.
    nice work.
    i've recently discovered ebay as a source for cards and set price limits myself.
    nothing over $3 for a relic or auto and everything else $2.
    it's the only way to keep my old lady's eyes from getting 'that look'. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.