Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

A basketball card?

Just a quick post today. I got 7 cards in one envelope today but your only going to get to see one. Why? Well, because I won a 7 card lot, all of the same card.


Yup, 7 cards of 2015-16 Panini Prizm Flash of Tim Hardaway Jr. How much did I pay for all 7 cards? $.17/shpped. That's not per card, that's for the whole lot. I assume Dennis needs one so I'm sending one your way (eventually) unless you tell me you already have it. If anybody else needs one, let me know and I'll PWE you one. This is my 10th card of Junior Hardaway.

6 comments:

  1. I don't have one of those so I'll happily take one for you. I have a bunch of stuff to get to you anyway. Maybe if you make it up for the spring game?

    Also, I thought that last sentence said "Junior Hemingway" for a second and I got confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this an eBay purchase? Just trying to figure out why anyone would sell 7 cards for less than the price of a Forever stamp. Was it an auction? If so... after eBay & PP fees they probably only made 12¢... but then cost of an envelope and the stamp would put them seriously in the red.

    Oh well... their loss is your gain. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, most of my purchases are from Ebay. I don't have a clue how these people make any money. Only thing I can figure is they have money and just love to sell on Ebay.

      Delete
  3. Wow - that's one heckuva deal for some nice, shiny cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bid on a bunch of these lots of basketball cards of former Wolverines and never even come close to winning them. Not sure how this one slipped by.

      Delete
  4. Is it too late to get one of these?

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.