Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Blog contest


Jon over at A Penny Sleeve For Your Thoughts in holding a contest, go check it out. I'd tell you about his blog but to be honest, I ran into it from Dennis posting about the contest. If you read this Jon, I have you on my reading list now as I expect to see all those cards in the cover photo to appear on your blog. They have to be yours, right? That will get you to at least 200 posts.

1 comment:

  1. That's a good point, he's got lots to post if that's the case! He should get tips from you on getting them all posted!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.