Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Vintage player and vintage cards

I got 3 envelopes today with 4 cards. 1 envelope contained a 3 card lot of vintage and the other a vintage player, just not technically a vintage card, probably not technically a vintage player either but oh well.


Seeing the Kid in a Giants jersey just doesn't look right. I picked up this 1991 Upper Deck of Gary Carter for $.15/shipped. This is my 101st card of Gary Carter.



I picked up this 3 card lot of 1980 Topps Dodgers for $.68/shipped which puts all 3 under a quarter. These 3 cards put that set at 135 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.