Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Starting off April right

I got one card today in the mail today. It's a player collection that I've added a ton of ever since I started buying cheap. I'm not at all entirely sure why since he's a Hall of Famer and was a popular player but I seem to be able to pick his cards up pretty cheap.


I picked up this 1998 Fleer Tradition for the max bid of a quarter/shipped. My records show that I have the 1998 Fleer Tradition but it had a different number, come to find out, the other one I have is a checklist. It is my 315 different card of Cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.