Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Another $1 auto

I got one card today and it was another autograph from under a buck.


I'm not sure who Andy Gonzalez is and since this card is from 2007, I'm guessing he didn't do to much in the majors, or at least with the White Sox. Either way, it's another White Sox autograph and I only paid $.99/shipped.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of him either, but you cant beat that price. I'm a sucker for the 93 SP design from that set (or any set, really)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.