Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Sox Prospect Auto

I got 2 cards today in one envelope although I technically only ordered one. I picked up a White Sox autograph and the seller sent me that card along with the base version of it. Sadly, I already had the base card so it didn't help me any but I appreciated the gesture.

I've been bidding on relic/auto cards lately as well. My general rule is I put a buck on the rookie relic/autos that never did anything. 2 bucks on relic/autos of current prospects that may still pan out and 3 bucks on known players.


I paid $2/shipped for this 2016 Bowman prospect. His name doesn't sound real familiar as in I don't remember hearing it during the spring training games that I watched. He must be still working his way up the ranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.