Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, April 28, 2017

1 card Friday

White Sox are on a roll, they are currently tied for first and also tied with the Tigers as I type this. If they win, they will be in 1st place by themselves. They are also going for their 5th straight win after sweeping Kansas City. This team has some talent but it is a young team and I don't expect this to last all season but I'm certainly going to enjoy it while I can.

Speaking of the Sox, I did get 1 card for the White Sox Collection today.


I picked this up for $.23/shipped. I didn't even look to see if I had it, I just assumed I didn't because I don't think I have to many of his cards. I only need 2 more Opening Day cards to complete the team set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.