Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, June 4, 2017

My first cards of June

Yeah, it's Sunday which means I got these yesterday but I was at a wedding so there's my excuse. I got 2 envelopes with 3 cards.


I picked up these 2 cards from the same seller but at different times but he sent them together, which I'm good with. I picked up the Chris Speier for $.16/shipped and the Blue Jays team card for $.25/shipped. They are my 140th and 141st cards of the 1978 Topps set and the 214th and 215th cards that I've picked up for the Vintage collection so far this year.


I also made my 185th pick-up for the White Sox collection with this jersey/auto of Andre Rienzo. I picked it up for $2.50/shipped. I went ahead and put my max of $3 on this since it was a relic and auto. I'm not sure if I won it because he's an unknown to most or if it was because they misspelled his first name in the title. They used an I insted of E in Andre. Either way, it's mine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.