Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

15 cent Hall of Famer

I haven't posted since last Friday but not because I was lazy, like is usually the case, I actually didn't get any cards until today. Before I get into showing that though, I want to show you a conversation between my wife and I. When I go to lunch at work, I always text her and let her know because I don't always go at the same time. Her usual response is how are you or something to that effect and then we chat from there. Anyways, here it is.


Since you all are card collector's, you'll understand it. It was one of those funny (at least to me) texts but I couldn't really show it to most people since everybody would look at me and say, "I don't get it."

Now to the reason we are all here. I got 1 card in the mail today for a player collection.


I picked up this 2001 Topps Archives for $.15/shipped. This is my 4th card of Yaz that I've picked up this year already, I only grabbed 1 all of last year so I'm not sure why that is, but I'm alright with it. I'm pretty sure I've bid on this card multiple times and didn't win it and then I get it for $.15.

2 comments:

  1. Your wife is awesome! Love your guys' sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree with Fuji any more on this one :)

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.