Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 14, 2019

A Quicky

Another quick post because I'm sleepy, again. I've had a couple of busy nights and haven't slept well so there you go.


Another cheap pick on on Ebay for the baseball collection. Picked this 2014 Donruss for $.06/shipped.


Also picked up this auto of Dayan Viciedo who is no longer with the Sox but he was one of the many, next big thing for us but never panned out. He wasn't horrible but they ended up trading him away. I picked it up for $1.82/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.