Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, March 22, 2019

Classic Fisk

I got 1 card yesterday but I got to watching the Michigan game last night and forgot to post it but I didn't get any today so I'll lie and say I got it today.

I got 1 card today (I'm such a liar) and while it's my usual cheap pick up, it's a card I don't think I've ever seen before. I've seen the set but never this particular card and it's a Tier 2 player collection so I just suck.


I'm pretty sure I've seen the set, although not very often, but like I said, I've never seen this card. So to me, this was a great pick up for $.35/shipped. It's listed as a 1987 Classic Game card but I'm not sure if it's an actual game or not. The back looks fairly normal and not a game piece so I don't know.

3 comments:

  1. Great card. I don't have many of these green bordered 1987 cards. And never played the game, but always assumed that these trading cards used the questions on the back as part of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the game is a trivia game. Note each question is assigned something...first question is a single, second is a double, and so on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I didn't even look at that. I read the questions but apparently went right past the letter in front. Thanks!

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.