Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 7, 2019

More Sox

Nothing to exciting today, a couple of cards for the White Sox collection came in one envelope.


Both these cards are silver so I'm not sure why the one on the left looks gold. I picked both of these 2014 Perennial Draft cards for $.23/each/shipped. I recognize both of their names but that's it so I'm guessing they haven't done much or they are in other organizations by now.

2 comments:

  1. Neither of these kids look like a real baseball player :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake Peter is with the Dodgers - trying to get to the big leagues.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.