Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

The Sox are back, on tv that is

Finally! I finally got to watch a baseball game. They finally aired the first spring game against the Cubs and while the Sox lost, I didn't care, I finally got to watch a baseball game. Besides, it's not like I'm not used to seeing the Sox lose these days. I'm pretty sure today's game recorded to but I haven't watched it yet. I was busy watching Michigan dominate again, I'm just hoping they can turn around and do it again tomorrow.

I got some cards in yesterday and I'm finally getting to them today. I'll be spending tomorrow watching Captain Marvel as well as the Michigan game but I also have to find time to put away cards because the old lady has been complaining about all the cards laying around on the table between our recliners.


I picked up this card and the next for the Baseball collection. This 1989 Topps card of Ramon Martinez came to me for $.06/shipped.


This 2018 Topps also came to me for $.06/shipped from the same seller as the Ramon Martinez card above.


I picked up this 1995 Topps for, hahahaha, I lied, you know I fooled you. This is actually a 2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps card because I was dying to have a reprint of the 1995 Topps. I got this for $.16/shipped.


I grabbed another 2019 Topps for my Sox team set. Minus all the damn short prints/variations, I'm down to needing 3 more for series 1 team set. I got this for $.23/shipped.


I did manage at least 1 player collection, I love this set because back when it was released, I collected but I was young enough that it was card to find older cards, let alone older cards of great players so I loved these back then. I grabbed this for $.50/shipped.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.