Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 17, 2019

2019 Heritage

I told you about a week ago that I bought a blaster of Topps Heritage, well I finally got the stuff ready for a post. I didn't get any dupes which is always good, but you've all seen the posts so you know what the cards look like. Here you'll see the cards I got for my team and personal collections.



These are the 4 cards I got for the White Sox Collection. I checked to see how many cards are in the team set. Let's just say a lot more but it's a good start.


I also got this for the Johnny Bench collection. Obviously this is from the Then and Now insert set.

I saw Opening Day is out now but I don't know if I'll pick up any of that in packs, I haven't really decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.