Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, March 2, 2019

More 2019

I got 1 envelope in the mail today with a couple of 2019 cards. I find it odd that I'm winning 2019's already, usually it takes about 6 months after released before the prices drop to where I win them.


This will be my 5th card from the Sox from 2019 Topps. I got the first 4 in packs. If I remember right, there are only 9 in the team set for series 1 so I'm already half way there. I picked this up for $.23/shipped.


I also picked up the Zimmerman from the set. Also for $.23/shipped. It's my 95th card of Ryan so I'm closing in on the century mark on his collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.