Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, April 4, 2019

1984 Abreu

I haven't posting a ton lately because I've been getting a bunch of cards on one day and than nothing for a day or two. Today is the same. I got three envelopes today, although two of them came from the same seller. I'll start off with the virtual dime (or less) pick-ups.




They all came to me for $.06/shipped/each except the Felix Hernandez, I paid a dime/shipped for it but you know, he is a King so I guess that's worth the extra four cents.


I also picked up my first relic from 2019, I grabbed this Abreu card for $3/shipped. This will be the 49th card of Abreu that I have logged into TCDB which I don't have everything logged in yet, but I'm getting there. He is 33rd on the player list (I love TCDB) but over half of those are actual player collections so with all the cards of his out there, I'm sure he'll gradually move up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.