Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, April 8, 2019

All 3 Tiers

I got a few envelopes in the mail today but the USPS site said I was only getting 2 so I'm thinking I probably forgot to get the mail on Saturday. I tend to do that because the kids bring the mail in after school during the week and than I tend to forget Saturday's.


I picked up this 2005 Bowman Heritage for the White Sox Collection. Great pick up just because it was $.15/shipped.


My Tier 3 pick-up was this Johnny Bench from 2018 Topps A & G. I paid $.28/shipped for it and it is my 81st card of Bench.


My Tier 2 pick-up was this Mark Buehrle 2011 Bowman Gold that I snagged for $.30/shipped. It is my 187th card of Buehrle which is my 4th highest player collection.

Last but not least, my Tier 1 pick-up is my first pick-up of Konerko this year and is my 433rd Paulie card which is my highest player collection. I only paid $.25/shipped for this red, white and blue Prizm.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.