Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 13, 2019

The Young and the Old

I got a few cards in the mail today. One player and a couple of White Sox collecton cards. The Sox cards are from a 2019 product that I didn't have yet.

I won both of the Gypsy Queen Green Parallel cards from the same seller. I paid $.50/shipped for the Rodon and $.49/shipped for the Lopez. Two of our young pitchers who are supposed to have great upside. It is my 21st card of Carlos Rodon and only my 6th card of Reynaldo Lopez.


I also grabbed another Seaver, my 3rd of this year already. I had only picked up 2 all of last year. What's even better is this HOF'r card came to me for only $.29/shipped. It is my 353rd card of the Seaver Collection.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.