Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Sox card

I'm amazed that I'm awake enough to post this. I came down with a head cold on Thursday night and last night I got tired of fighting it so I took some prescription strength that my mom was given when she was sick. It looks just like Dayquil and I never use the little cup, I just dump some down my throat so I did that with the prescription stuff. Big mistake. Apparently it's supposed to be taken in smaller doses. I went to bed around midnight last night, woke up at 11:30 this morning where I got up, had some breakfast and hung out for about an hour before I crashed again. I pretty much slept off and on all day until about 6 this evening. I don't know what that stuff was but it kicked my ass. I'm awake now though so you'll still get the post.

I won the following card but when I opened the envelope, out came 7 cards. The seller threw in 6 base cards from 2006 Topps which I'm certainly not going to complain about but I'm also not going to take the time to scan those.


I picked up this card for the Konerko collection for $.25/shipped.  It is only my 2nd card of Konerko's that I've picked up this year but it is my 431st different card of his.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.