Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, April 22, 2019

3 More, um, Sox?

I got two envelopes today with even more cards. All Sox cards but one was for the wrong Sox.


I picked up this Chris Sale for $.22/shipped. It's the wrong Sox card but it's still a Sale card and for under a quarter, I'll take it. It's listed as a Holo Refractor, who knows if it or not, there's so many different ones I get lost. It is my 143rd Chris Sale.


I also picked up a shiny Giolito for only $.45/shipped. It's a pretty slick looking card for the White Sox Collection. This one is listed as a X-Fractor, which I believe to be true. With the wonderful TCDB I can now tell you that it's my 8th card of Lucas even though he's not a player collection.


I also managed to pick up this All-Star Relic (not game-worn but festivity worn) card for $1.85/shipped. This is also for the White Sox collection as I don't have an Abreu collection but it is my 50th card of Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.