Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 27, 2019

A First

I got one card in the mail and it's a first for this particular player collection.


This is my first relic of Barry Larkin, out of 188 cards in the collection, this is the 1st. I'd say it's because I only pay $3 or less for relic cards but to be honest, I'm not sure I've ever come across any under $3 on the bay, at least in my searches, but I got this for $2.99/shipped.

2 comments:

  1. Big thumbs up from me, very nice! I don't think I've picked up any Larkin relics myself for that cheap, so you got a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on picking up your first Larkin relic! I try not to spend more than a few bucks either on memorabilia cards... unless it's someone big like Clemente or Mays.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.