Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Payment problems

Hey, I'm back. I finally got another card in the mail. Although with my current issues on Ebay, I may not be able to buy anymore. I won a card and have been trying to pay for it but it won't process. I pay for it, it shows pending (which it never does) for about 5 minutes, then goes back and shows that payment is due. I don't get any error message, no email saying my bank declined the payment nothing. It's like nothing happened.

I spent half an hour on the phone (which I hate doing) with Ebay, they watched as I went through the above process and even said they aren't getting an error message. They are blaming my bank, which of course is closed until Monday. I went to Paypal and changed my default payment to the credit card already on file. Went back to pay it and it doesn't show the credit card, only the bank account. My credit card is nowhere to be found, at least on Ebay. Now I've emailed Paypal and am awaiting on a reply.

I already contacted the seller (whom I regularly buy from) and told him about it so he's being cool about it. We'll see what happens when more cards are won and I can't pay for anything. They need to figure their crap out. Anybody else having this issue?

Enough with my bitching though, here's the card I got today.


It's always great to purchase a Vintage, it's even better that it's a White Sox vintage. I picked this up for $.54/shipped. It's my 2nd card of Bob, and my 37th card from the '68 Topps set.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been buying much lately, but I did win a card last night and the payment went through.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.