Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, November 22, 2019

Lotsa Sox

Hey, I finally got another envelope. I actually got a box of stuff yesterday from my cousin but he sends me whatever Sox stuff he finds so I have to filter through it and see what all I need so it'll be a bit before you see that. Before we get going today, I'll give you an update on my Ebay purchases (read last couple of posts if you aren't in the know). It's a nice, easy update.


As soon as I get my past winnings in the mail, I'll be done with the site. The card I couldn't pay for, got cancelled by the seller. He never responded to my messages so as far as I know, he just thinks I'm a dick that wouldn't pay the $.27.

As I said before though, I did get one of those past winnings in the mail tonight. 1 envelope with 7 cards in it that is.





Somebody posted a bunch of 83 fleer so I bid on all the Sox cards that I needed. I won all these for $1/shipped once tax was paid. It broke down to 4 cards at $.06, 2 cards at $.22 and one at a quarter. Sadly, it doesn't even put me at half for the team set. I know all the players except that Ernesto guy, not sure I've seen him before.

I have 6 more envelopes coming from Ebay, although one is way overdue so we'll see if I even get that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.