Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, November 24, 2019

A Penny for your Aparicio

Back with another card. I was originally outbid on this, which I expected but then I was added back as the high bidder and ended up winning it. At the cost I won it, I'm not sure how it happened but I'll take it.


This is a 1981 TCMA, I thought I had it before I bid so I checked and apparently there was 2 variations of this card, I had the other one. Now I have both. This is my 83rd card of Aparicio and only the 1st I've picked up this year. How much money did this card set me back, you ask? $.01/shipped. Yep, a penny.

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't any cheaper than that. Well... I guess it could've been free.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.