Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, November 1, 2019

Playing Harbaugh

It's been a nice week and a half for Michigan Men, I seem to be picking them up at a pretty good clip lately. Today is another Michigan man but technically, it doesn't really fit in to my collections, but I bought it anyways.


Pretty sure you all know him. I was thinking I had seen a photo of him throwing out the first pitch in a Michigan hat so I wonder if that Tigers hat isn't photo shopped. This is my first card of Harbaugh (which isn't surprising). I paid $.32/shipped which is sad since I've been trying to win one of these since 2016.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I don't think I've seen the Chrome version though I wasn't looking very hard. I believe he threw out the first pitch on UM night, so his hat should have a maize Detroit logo with an "M" on the side. Not sure if it's just your scan but the "D" looks closer to white there, so if Topps 'shopped it, then BOOOO to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first chrome version that I've seen. I'm just assuming this card just doesn't get listed much because I had a saved search for it and I hardly ever saw it in my price range so I was surprised to win the chrome version when I can never win the base.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.