Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

A Butt Taco

I got a couple more former Wolverines in the mail today. Both from the same set, both from the same seller.


I feel sorry for Jake because I always use his last name in the title of my blog post and it isn't usually in a good way. I only paid $.25/shipped for this and it is my 14th card of Jake.


I also picked up this Taco card but it is only my 7th of his. I did only pay $.24/shipped for it so I was happy to pick up both these cards for under $.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.