Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, October 3, 2019

2 Days in a Row

2 days in a row is a shocker lately. 2 envelopes, 3 cards and 3 different players.


I picked up this Johnny Bench that I believe I've bid on a number of times, and finally got one. This is my 86th card of the former Big Red Machine. I paid $.48/shipped for it.


I picked up this card and the next one from the same seller. I picked up this Steve Carlton, with the Cardinals. I only paid $.16/shipped for it and it is my 109th card of the lefty.


Last but not least, I managed to pick up a Tier 1 player collection, also for only $.16/shipped. This would by my 361st card of Tom Terrific. This is my 14th card I've picked up of his this year and last year I only grabbed 2 so his collection is at least moving some.

1 comment:

  1. That Bench certainly is golden! Interesting looking set, probably looks really great in person too.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.