Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, October 10, 2019

I'm not low on Iron, Man

Sorry about the title, I couldn't help myself.

Looks like the cards from Dennis have to wait another day since I got another envelope in the mail today and I try to post that day otherwise my stuff gets stacked up and I get behind. Oh, and I haven't logged the stuff from Dennis yet because I'm a slacker. Only 1 card to show off today though.


I landed this Ripken for $.43/shipped. This is my 455th card of the Iron Man which is my highest player collection number. That number will go up once I start logging the cards from Dennis, I think I remember some Ripken's in there being as he's a mutual collection.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.