Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

5 card Tuesday

I got 2 envelopes today with 5 cards total. 4 of them in 1 envelope which probably won't excite too many of you as they are White Sox collection cards. The last is a player collection.

Let's get to it.


I picked up this Belle card and was surprised it was my 32nd card of his. I didn't realize I had that many.


I grabbed this Bere card and it makes 31 cards of his. I remember him being a young stud at one point but I don't remember him lasting real long.


This is only my 19th card of Baldwin and like Bere, he was a young stud at one point but he lasted awhile longer than Bere did.


Last but not least (as far as the first envelope), I picked up this Gavin Floyd and it's my 34th card of his. I picked up all 4 of the above cards for $.37/shipped/each. They all actually seem like cards I already have, and I may even, if I do they are in the box that I haven't logged yet. It'll probably be awhile before I get to those though.


This is my 3rd of his from Gypsy Queen but the 1st of the base variety, the other 2 are an insert and a parallel. This is also the 119th card of his in the collection and I picked it up for $.33/shipped.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how many cards Albert Belle has as a member of the White Sox, but given his lack of popularity with collectors, I'm kind of surprised to hear that you don't have more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think he had very many cards with us which was why I was surprised I had that many. He was only with us for a couple of years. Who knows, maybe I have as many as I do because they've been unloaded on me. Lol

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.