Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Ripken Getz Bench(ed)

It's been a couple of days since I got some cards but I did get a couple of envelopes in the mail today.


I picked up another one of Cal jr. I already had the base version of this set but this is the checklist, it has some other guy on it, a Barry Bonds or somebody, who knows. I picked this up for $.54/shipped and it is my 461st card of the Iron Man.


I like the looks of these Diamond Kings, I can't really tell you why but they look pretty slick to me. I paid $.55/shipped and it is my 90th card of Bench.


This is my 29th card of the former Wolverine and White Sox but my 26th different one because I already have this card, this is my 3rd actually but I picked it up for only $1.06/shipped so I grabbed another.

2 comments:

  1. The Bench looks good because you don't notice the lack of a logo thanks to the shot that Panini used.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.