Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sunday mail?

I know it's a Sunday and we don't get mail on Sunday but I was busy yesterday and I forgot to get the mail. I remembered to grab it today and it's a fitting card after yesterday. Most of you know, I'm a Michigan fan. What most of you probably don't know, I live less than 10 miles from the Notre Dame campus so yesterdays game was a sweet, sweet victory.


As you probably surmised, it's a Michigan card. This is my 18th card of the current Tennessee Titan, Taylor Lewan. I picked it up for $.29/shipped. As you can tell by the card, this also goes to the Michigan collection as well as his player collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.