Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, October 28, 2019

PC Milestone

I got one card today but I also got a text saying my cousin is sending me more cards. He said they were at no cost so I'm guessing a lot of base card stuff and I may have a bunch already but we'll see. Either way, it's free cards coming, probably by the end of the week. Back to today's card though.


I picked up another Larkin for $.54 and if you read the post title, than you know this cards puts me at a milestone in the Larkin collection. This card puts it at 200 cards according to TCDB. It is my 4th highest player collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.