Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Cereal card

After finishing last week strong, I got nothing on Monday. I did get something today and it was a surprise (to me anyways) that I won.


This is a 1963 Post card. I only have 1 others of these, actually, I didn't realize how many of them there were until I went to log this in on TCDB.  I picked this up for $.39/shipped. It's certainly not a mint card but I don't think it's that bad either. There are no creases, just the rough edges. Doesn't matter to me if it's well loved anyways. This is my 4th card of Juan.

1 comment:

  1. That was a really solid price for any uncreased and unwritten on Post card!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.