Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

4 Card Pileup

Since it's the 3rd day this week, the mailman decided to deliver 3 envelopes because he didn't want me to have to post everyday. In those 3 envelopes, I got 4 cards so the mailman gave me a bonus card for those 3 days.


We'll start with a couple of player collections. I picked up this Taylor Lewan for $.43/shipped. This is my 17th card of his. I generally pick up a couple a year for the last few years.


I also managed to pick up another Jim Abbott. I already had the base card so this die cut is a nice addition to the collection, even if it is a Yankee card. This is my 103rd card of the former Wolverines.


I also picked up these 2 1965 White Sox cards. I haven't picked up any good vintage in a long time. I paid $.53/shipped for the Schaffer and $.34/shipped for the Cater. This is my 12th card from the '65 team set which isn't anywhere close to having them all but that's alright. It is my 1st card of Schaffer but my 3rd of Cater, the other 2 are strictly Vintage collection because he was no longer with the Sox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.