Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, October 4, 2019

3 more and 3 in a row

It's been a slow couple of weeks here but it seems like all my cards were just waiting to come here at the end of this week. This is the 3rd day in a row to get cards. On top of that, I got 3 more, which makes 10 in the last 3 days. The most I got in any envelopes was 2 so it's been a bunch of packages.


We'll start with a baseball player collection. I thought I had this card but apparently I've probably just bid on it a few times before winning it. I picked it up $.54/shipped and it's my 454th card of his and he is my largest player collection.


We'll switch over to the White Sox collection and show off this former Wolverine auto I picked up on the cheap, $1.07/shipped. I thought I had more of his cards but this is only the 4th I have listed on TCDB. I wonder if I have more in the cards I haven't logged yet.


I also picked up this former Wolverine, also an auto. This is technically my 8th card of his but some of those are dupes, they are auto's though so I keep them in the collection. I have 6 different cards of his. I picked this one up for $1.06/shipped.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.