Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Trade with Kevin

I got an email from Kevin about a week ago asking for my address because he was going to send some cards my way in exchange, I could send him some cards back in fair value. I received his cards earlier in the week and finally got around to scanning them.

trade-kevin001

He boosted my Tom Seaver collection by quite a bit. Loved seeing these cards. I remember having some of these as a kid. Especially love the 1971 ERA leaders. Those alone were great. But there was more.

trade-kevin002

Paul Konerko rookies, a bunch of Frank Thomas. What White Sox collector wouldn’t want those. But that wasn’t it, there was more.

trade-kevin003

2 rookie refractors, an Aparicio, Wilhelm, Fisk and Baines. And this was just the highlights. Great lot Kevin. I’m going to have find you some good cards to even out this trade. Hopefully I’ll have some time during the holiday weekend coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.