Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Free Ebay #6

These rounds of Ebay bucks purchases are brought to by my boy Frank. He’s been buying stuff for his car on Ebay, but he’s not very proficient on computers. He writes down the Ebay Id# of what he wants, I purchase it and give it to him at work. Nothing majorly expensive, but it explains the Ebay bucks on an account where I probably only spend $20/month.

ebay12

Peyton Manning – 2003 Topps Record Breaker – Cost in Ebay bucks – $.35/shipped

Someone had listed a ton of Peyton Manning cards, I put $.50 on all the inserts, this was the only one I won.  I don’t normally purchase cards for the Peyton Manning Collection but I figured what the hell, I didn’t expect to win any and like I said, he had listed a ton, and this was the only one I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.