Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

January Pick-Ups - Tim Hardaway jr.

January pick-ups

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Dennis at "Too Many Verlanders" and "Too Many Manninghams"
  2. Sluggo (my cousin)
  3. Ebay
  4. Packs (I actually bought some packs)

I've randomed and todays selection is going to the Tim Hardaway jr Collection





Your going to see a lot of these this month as Dennis hooked me up with the complete set and there are a bunch of my player collections mixed in. This is my 3rd card of Hardaway and my first in the Maize and Blue. They will be worth looking at though because it is a great looking set.


I did buy a rack pack of 2016 Topps and I will eventually get around to posting it, I had decent feedback on the other packs that I posted as far as you all wanting some cards. I will try to get them out sometime this week but to be honest, my grandfather passed this past weekend and the Celebration of his Life party is tomorrow so I'm not sure what all I'm going to get done in the next few days. Since he's in town for the funeral, my cousin (Sluggo from some trade posts) and I plan on hitting a card shop that I found out about when I went to that card show in November.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer on Grandpa. Sorry to hear about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your grandfather. The celebration of life party sounds like a nice idea.

    I'm glad you've been able to start picking up some new stuff again (and that you liked the Michigan set). I have some good news for you too: I found something pretty exciting for you at this past weekend's show. I'll try to get it sent out soon with a few other things I have for you.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.