Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Oddball Yaz

I got one card today but it's a pretty slick card as in it's an oddball. It kind of reminds me of the Jimmy Dean cards from years ago.



I picked up this 1993 Spectrum Diamond Club promo card for $.25/shipped. Oddball Hall of Famer, yes please. I wonder if they chose this photo because his jersey is covered, it seems to much of a coincidence. We can't even blame Topps on this one, it's pre-Topps monopoly. This is my 38th card of Yaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.