Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Ebay puchase

Some more of the afore mentioned ebay purchases for $1 or less per card,

sox-ebay

Paul Konerko – 2003 Topps Gallery Artist’s Proof

Paul Konerko – 2007 Bowman Chrome Refractor

Gordon Bechham – 2010 Topps Chrome Xfractor

sox-vintage

Billy Goodman and Earl Torgeson – 1958 Topps

Roy Sievers – 1961 Topps

Have I mentioned recently that I love Vintage?  In case you missed it, I love Vintage.

I also won a Tadahito Iguchi – 2007 Upper Deck Bronze #’d /75 but I forgot to grab it when I was scanning the cards so you’ll just have to pretend you saw it here.

Another nice haul, most were purchased at $1.00 or $.99 shipped.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.