Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

1973 Topps

73trade-bluebattinghelmet03

I got this one from Rob over at “Blue Batting Helmet”.  Always thankful of fellow bloggers who help fill this set.

73lcs-73topps3

I picked this up at my LCS for $3.  It sounded like a good price, I checked ebay and the cheapest one I found that sold in the last 30 days went for $2.27 but it was in horrible condition so I think it was a good deal at $3.

  • Total price paid – $81.11
  • Average price per card – $0.25
  • Percentage completed – 320/684 (47% completed)

1 comment:

  1. See that little catcher silhouette on the bottom right corner of the 73s? Yeah. I've NEVER seen a catcher squat like that. lol I used to be a catcher in high school and I can tell you that taking a catching stance like that is flat out dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.