Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Trade with O No, Another Orioles Blog

Ryan contacted me about a trade, said he found some cards on my want lists and wanted to work out a trade.  I hit up his want lists because I had never traded with a Baltimore Orioles collector so I thought I might have something for him.  Nope. Nada. Nothing.  I let him know, he said he’d go ahead and send them anyways.

trade-ryanorioles

I haven’t looked to see if he completed any sets for me yet but he definitely went through my lists because I had none of these.  As a matter of fact, that was my first 1997 Topps (kind of pathetic if you ask me), I didn’t have any 1996 or 1995 Bowman either.  I stopped looking after that, it was embarrassing.  The pic above is 1997-1993.

trade-ryanorioles02

These are the 1992-1990 that Ryan sent.  I’m curious to see how close I am on the 1992 fleer set because I know I have some of those.

trade-ryanorioles03

He even went back to the late 80’s.  There’s a bunch of 1988 Topps so I want to see how close I am to that set as well, because I already have some of those as well.

Thanks Ryan, be sure to check him out at “”O” No!!! Not Another Orioles Blog” blog,  I’ll be on the lookout for some cards to send back.

1 comment:

  1. From what I remember, I think I did finish a few team sets. The part I don't remember is which ones!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.