Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Completed Team Sets–2010 Upper Deck

I was one card short on this set as well when I picked it up at COMC too.

completed-10upperdeck01

This was the last Upper Deck set produced or at least just an Upper Deck set.  I think there was a Goodwin Champions set in 2011 by Upper Deck.

completed-10upperdeck02

Great action shots, no borders, good mix of players, the only thing it’s missing is the team logo on the front.  But we all know why that is.  I say let Upper Deck come back and compete because I like the looks of this set.

completed-10upperdeck03

I like that they include the stadium card and even a team leaders card.  I always liked those in the early 80’s set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.