Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, May 23, 2016

7 Day Mail Streak

Psst! Guess what? I got cards in the mail again today. That makes 7 mail days in a row.

I got 2 cards from 2 sellers in the mail today, at least I assume the mail since they were sitting in my recliner when I got home. The magical fairy takes them from the mailbox to my recliner every day.

1994 Score
Even though it's a Yankees card, I still purchased it since the Maize and Blue ties even out weight that. I picked this Abbott up for $.38/shipped and it is my 75th card of Jim.

2012 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition Prospect Autos
Another day, another auto for under $3, barely. I grabbed this Jordan Danks auto for $2.99/shipped even though he is no longer with the Sox. I liked his play when he was here but he wasn't panning out as a major leaguer.  His brother was also traded recently so we are Danks free now.

What are the odds on going 8 days straight? Anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.