Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday Mail Day

I was surprised to come home to an envelope on my recliner this evening. Like I said yesterday, we don't usually get anything but the ad flyers on Wednesdays. I have started putting max bids of $3 (including shipping) on White Sox (and Michigan) autograph and jersey cards, although I'm pretty sure I haven't even placed a bid on a jersey card. I do have some autographs coming my way though, starting with this one.

2015 Bowman Chrome Autograph
I believe Nolan is in AA at the moment but it's still a White Sox autograph, and it was under the $3 maximum, I picked it up at $2.51/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.